Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

On the 7th and 8th days of Christmas...

These are the tags I made...
Day 7I'm not in love with this one.  How I wish I had his holly die, (I freehand drew my holly and scissor cut them out), and his stamps for this.  I made do with a very very old SU! Crackle background stamp..which I have always loved, but for this tag, his 'jack frost' stamp as I call it rocks!  I also improvised with the sentiment, and infact used this one that my gf Jennifer stamped for me on white, and inked it al up.  Also, my lace is severly lacking...couldn't find the torn crochet doily I was searching for. 

Day 8 I am absolutely IN LOVE with Tim's day 8 tag.  I want it.  I love  love love love love love it..and that's not an overstatement.
I am pining for his steampunk stamps now too. Sigh.
In the absence of those, this is what I came up with.

Looking forward to day 9, but a little sad at the same time...hard to believe we have only 4 days left.  sniff.

No comments: