Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More fun with some Timmy products!

I have been collecting some more Tim Holtz stuff over the holidays.  I can't stop playing with the stuff!
Sorry for the lousy colour on all of these. 
But tonight was my chance to upload,
and I wanted to get them done.


This one is using a few different stamp sets, the Tim Holtz banners, and the rose is from his new pinecone die. That little tiny dress from charm, is the mini sewing room dress form die cut from shrink plastic and shrunk to make the charm.
That stunning vine is a memory box corner die cut into two pieces.




This is the dress form die cut at full size.
This is also a smaller size tag.








 I've been having loads of fun with some new stamps, and a few die cuts I've swapped for too!


Again, sorry for the lousy colour, will try to re-take the pictures in daylight and get them up here!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Great job, isn't his stuff so fun to play with. I want to get some more of his dies but some of them I can cut out something similar with my silhouette.
Do you have any reflections stamps? You can do a cool technique with them and his other stamps.