Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Merry January!

I picked up some Merry January paper at The Scrapping Nook last month, and I've been having so much fun playing with them!
My baby Brewster.  Don't know what I'd do without him, he's my sanity a lot of days. lol
Love his snowy snout when he's been out playing!

I got together with some of my friends from highschool this past Christmas!  I haven't seen these girls since we graduated back in 1996.  Wow, it was wonderful to see them all again, and if only a few more of the girls could have made it, and Perkins still had the casear salad in a bread bowl on the menu, it would have been perfect! lol

My sweet Sarah her first Christmas wearing the bonnet my mom knit for her. Look at those huge BLUE eyes!  They were quite the suprise after two brown eyed boys!

I also picked up this incredible Tim Holtz snowman die, and I'm in love!  I have a good start on my Christmas cards for 2011 now! :0)
This die is definately addicitive!


Thanks for stopping by, and if you don't have any Merry January yet, check out The Scrapping Nook HERE
Have a Merry January!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Some amazing layouts and great cards for 2011.