Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fancy Pants Love Birds

My January DT kit from the Nook is the lovely Fancy Pants Love Birds line!
I love it!
Here is what I've put together so far, and I know there's more to come!

for this one I silhouette cut around the photo and popped up their feet with several foam dots to give some dimension.  Irl this looks pretty cool.
A very simple layout, the paper really works for itself.

This one is on the back of the above layout.
The close up here shows my new irock at use. :0)
Love this cool new tool!

This was the first layout I did, again, the paper just kinda did it all for me. I used a Harmonie clear acrylic that also came in the kit.  Stunning stuff their clear acrylics are!  I inked with some distress inks to help this pop a bit on the light paper.  Some machine stitching to pleat the sheer ribbon and an inked Prima butterfly with a few blossoms from the gorgeous Maya Road flower ribbon finish this one off.
Thanks for popping by!  I'll be back before the month is through with  more from this kit I'm sure!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Gorgeous work as always.