Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year...5 days late.

Happy New year!
I have so much catching up to do, but I think I'm finally getting my feet under me, after our flood, basement renos, back to school (with some volunteering this year!), some sickies, and Christmas...it doesn't sound like much, but I've been hopping.
Tomorrow I will have a bunch of 2010 DT stuff up from the Nook, to finish off that year. lol
Hopefully on the 7th, I'll spread some Merry January around too!
Don't forget about the Nook crop starting this Friday and running for the full week!  It's the Nook's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
I'm so excited, and the festivities are going to be so much fun!  Make sure you check out what's going on over there. I'm sure Janice will run a sale, and there will be prizes!
Check us out HERE

No comments: