Search This Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Playing with AC Letterbox

My DT kit from the Scrapping Nook for March was the lovely AC letterbox line! 
I have to admit, I'm not usually huge on AC, nor am I big on pastels in abundance, so when my sister Karen told me I was playing with this line, and that it was full of 'pretty pastels' I was worried....a lot.  But then I laid eyes on it, and I fell in love! lol



These two were from my first play time with the kit.  When I think of American Crafts, I think clean lines, and rounded corners.  So that's the fell of these two.
Then I started to revert back to my getting inky and grungy style.  ...and You know what?  This AC can totally take that kind of abuse! lol
My Serioulsy Cute little man here is showcased with some wickedly smooched Shimmerz little pots, blingz, shimmerz, AND pearlz...and some shimmerz spritz too!  Then I stamped my awesome Harmonie GIANT ledger stamp down, added a rubon, some strips, a label I cut from one of the letterbox pp's and made a little pinwheel.  ;0)

With this one I got into some paint.  :0)


This is my favourite of the kit.  I love love love the flush on my little girls cheeks in this picture, and I'm also having a secret love affair with my new Prima stamps.  SEe those butterflies, the bird and the frame she's sitting in?  ALL PRIMA STAMPS...the whole set is less than $8 and includes all of these, PLUS another butterfly, a bird nest with eggs, and 3 or 4 little flowers...Unbelievable value!

 A few quick and super easy cards with some of the rubons from my kit.



And because I couldn't resist, a little set of 4" cards I made using the Prima stamp set! ;0)
I know the Nook is going to be re-stocking these babies, so keep your eyes peeled there in the store!

Thanks for looking, and Happy March Break to you all! :0)

No comments: