Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!!

I have some VERY Exciting news!  In a silly sort of way, I just discovered today that I've been chosen to be on the Kiki-Art design team!!!   This is my very first manufacturer's DT position, and I'm totally PUMPED!  I cannot wait to get my hands into some of their product and play!  The best part is that it is a relatively new CANADIAN company, and I absolutely love their mission statement, and everything they stand for.  Thank you so much Kiki for having me as a part of your incredibly talented team!!  I am looking forward to the next 6 months!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Huge congrats!!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

COngrats Jillian!

Kate's Life said...

Whooo! Congrats Jillian!! Sounds like exciting things are happening for you!!!

kiki said...

Hi Jillian!
The pleasure is all mine. Having you in the team is great and look forward to see how you "VINTAGIZED" Kiki Art.
Besos