Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

New stuff!

I have been playing along on the Scrapfan facebook group with a challenge that Corinne threw out there and a few that I've issues as well. I was missing the FNC's as much as she was I think. lol
The first card here is for Corinne's challenge to use at least two stamps.  I used a new to me Cornish Heritage Farms stamp and my Prima Butterfly again.  That's the new G45 gentlemen line paper behind the tag. It's in store now at the Nook.  The second card is for my challenge to use BG and Prima together with some bling.  My BG is Nook and Pantry, my Prima is the bird stamp and the bling is Kaiser.  Lots of distress ink on both of these!

Now for my second challenge I just issued. ..to use springy green and light blue on a layout or card. I found these pics of my backyard last May and decided to use them on here!  This is all new Kaiser Devonshire paper...absolutely beautiful stuff!!  I used Kaiser bling again and some old Prima flowers from my stash.  Also, my title is an old MME rubon.  More distress inks here too.


And for a few others I've been playing with...


I'm not in love with this one, but it's one more done for the album. lol  I apparently still do struggle with AC. lol

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: