Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Great Ribbon Rave

I'm participating in a contest over at Savvy N' Sassy and I have completed my first three weeks of challenges.
Thought I'd share them here. :0)
week one


week two


week three

There is always a ribbon challenge and then a seperate scrappy challenge, both to be completed in the same layout.   So far, we've had a colour, a sketch and an inspiration challenge...and the ribbon challenges have been to use 4+ ribbons, make ribbon flowers, and make ribbon bows.
This last one was an ad inspiration, and it kinda got away on me. lol
It will go home to my dad this weekend, as this is his baby, Maylee.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

sarah said...

i'm so glad that i found your blog on our kiki art forum! :)

so glad to have you onboard with the rest of us KA gals! :)

will def be back to visit your blog.

hugs,
sarah.