Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas!

Gosh I'm late getting on here to post. lol I've been running a month long Get ready for Christmas crop over on the Scrapping Nook. You can still do any of the challenges and enter into the first week in December, so head on over and check it out!! There is very exciting news over there as well! ;) The Nook is under new management, and I have been asked by the new owner to join her Regular DT which is such an honour for me! I'll be joining my sister, Karen Thompson, as well as Jen Backler, and Heather Goodes the copic Queen! It's going to be a fantastic adventure!

In the mean time I'm going to share just a little of what I've been up to lately!


Santa and me when I was about 5. :0)

Love this colour combo! On this card I've combined both dry and wet embossing.

Love making these! I have this one on my door rather than a wreath! ;0)


The cover of my December Daily album for this year!


Made with the leftovers from the following layout. I also used an old Club Scrap stamp and some pretty flower soft!

My baby girl all wind blown last summer. New Harmonie product! All Canadian!

Some cards made with the wax paper resist technique. This represents the only time in the last 6 months I've used my iron! lol

Lots of RED!

Playing with some old stuff...microbeads! I love them!

Thanks for looking, I've just completed my project with the UHU glue stick and will be posting my review in the next day or two! This is a glue stick worth getting! ;0)

No comments: