Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

March DT Stuff!

Wow, am I a BAD blogger or what??  Trying to catch up here after apparently too much slacking. lol
In March I was sent the 3Bugs in a Rug Dawson goodness to play with!  It was nice to shake it up a bit!
I had so much fun cutting into these papers, and they make short work of some super fast and simple kids cards!


Plain and simple, love these pics of my little man with the deer.  He's right at home anywhere with animals...a chip off the old momma block. lol

You can see here, it's not all Dino's and kids stuff....you can really use this line so many ways.   And I'm still in love with my Irock! :0)  I centred these punched flowers with Irock gems.  So easy peasy, and a big impact!


These tickets were perfect for these pics!

I just so happened to have the most perfect photo for the dinosaur paper too!  LOVE it when it all comes together like that!

Some more Quick and easy cards!

No comments: