Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

My first layout is up over Creatively Yours Sketches!

I know, I even used an old Jolee's trike on this! lol  But it was fitting, and I thought, well, if I don't use it now, I probably never will..so on it went.  Sarah loves it, and that's what's important. lol
Click on the banner on my side bar to see the sketch and all the other designer's work as well!  :0)

On another note, Scrapfest is only a few short days away now...infact, according to the counter on thier site, as I type this, we are precisely
04 Days, 05 Hours, 51 Minutes, 33 Seconds until ScrapFest in Kitchener. 
I can't even tell you how excited I am for this year's ScrapFest!  THIS YEAR I get to meet IN PERSON Kiki and Sarah  of   KikiArt (I'm still looking for the link to Kiki's personal blog.)  It is going to be amazing to meet them both in person and I can't wait to get to know them a little better!  :0)

No comments: