Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labour Day already???

How did that happen??? What happend to my summer? It feels like it JUST got here....and now it's gone. :0(

This is the first year I have mixed feelings about school starting. Every year until now, I've dreaded it way more than the kids. This year, I'm a little excited, a lot nervous for both of my boys, and also still sad too. I love love love having my kids home with me, but I know this is good for them, and once they settle in they really enjoy school. I'm hoping to do some volunteer with Breakfast club again this year, and since Sarah is so much happier in the day, my days when both of the boys are in school should be much easier than I'm accustomed to. ;0)

Now, onto the good scrappy stuff! :)

Patti and Elia over at The Scrapping Nook have asked me to be a GDT member for the months of Sept. through November! I'm so excite to be a part of her fabulous team! Jen Backler, Tara, Deena and my big sister Karen Thompson are the full time DT at the Nook, and they produce some gorgeous stuff!!
I got my AMAZING kit the last weekend of August and got straight to work! :)
My Little Yellow Bicycle Autumn Bliss line is absolutely gorgeous! I'd tell you hop on over to the Nook right now and get yourself some...but the store is currently closed. {{{{CRY}}}} I had so much in my cart to check out too!!! They had an electrical fire in early Sept. and the store is closed until further notice while they sort everything out. Thank Heaven no one was hurt, and I'm praying that this all goes smoothly for them. The Forums and gallery are still open and running though, so hop on over there for some awesome inspiration, and say hello!

Here's what I've posted so far from my beautiful kit, and I have another few layouts and some cards to post yet as well!




And a few others that have not been from the DT kit, but that I've been having fun with anyway.


this one infact
was a lift of the fabulous Jen Backler, from the Nook DT, also on Gel-a-tins DT!




Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Beautiful pages, Jill!!

I'm praying that the boys LOVE school, and that Sarah and you have wonderful times and build great memories during the hours the boys are away. SHe's your baby--may you guys have an awesome relationship all through your life!!