Search This Blog

Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May FIRST!

Happy May first everyone!
Tomorrow is NSD National Scrapbooking Day!
I'm part of many message boards that will be hosting crops and celebrations this weekend, it's going to be great! I'm also going to take a class from Caroline of Maya Road on Saturday night! I'm sooo excited! The Scrapping Nook in Fonthill does a retreat each spring called Destination Create, and while I'm not able to go for the weekend, I get to take in a class, and I'm pumped about it!

I will also be hanging out at The Paper Passion, where I'm hosting a challenge in their crop! I am putting up a RAK for one lucky participant of my challenge, so come on over and join us! Today is also the day they announce their new Guest Designer at TPP, and I'm excited to see who that is!

I'll definately be popping in on the other boards I love as well!

Hope you have a great NSD weekend!

No comments: