Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas card Extravaganza!

So on Saturday evening I met with a bunch of lovely ladies from over at the Scrapping Turtle. www.scrappingturtle.com to make Christmas cards,...and I only got 6 done. LOL But I did get a pile of die cut cards ready to go using my friend Kim's awesome die that I think I might die if I don't soon get! LOL

Here are my cards...there are several more of the oblong die cut one, with different pp's but they're pretty similar...

A huge thanks to all the ladies who shared dies, die cutting machines, and ink with me! ;)



5 comments:

Kate's Life said...

Your cards look awesome Jillian!
It was wonderful meeting you! I promise to get your labels in the mail when I go home tomorrow! ( sorry again for forgetting them!)

Tracey said...

Fabulous cards Jillian!!

It was great to meet you Saturday!!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Very nice!! I was expecting one with those moose cut outs that mom was so excited about.

Regan said...

nice stuff Jillian

Bonnie said...

Those are lovely Jillian! Love the deer especially.