Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

School pics!

I can't believe we have two boys in school this year! We just got the school pics back and I couldn't wait to get them scrapped.
I have Charlie's 8X10 scrapped for his album as well, but no pic of it yet.
Tonight I'll post Gary's layout and the one of the both of them for the family album. Tomorrow I'll try to get a good pic of Charlie's and get it up here too!





I was fortunate enough to snag some cool pp for using with distress inks and my HS leaves mask at the Scrapping Turtle yard sale this weekend, and that's what I used on the Grade One layout. I also used another sheet in similar fashion for Charlie's.
Stay tuned, tomorrow I'll get the last one posted!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Awesome I knew you would use your stuff from the yard sale super fast! You are a machine! You blog name says it all!

Regan said...

awesome layouts- you are a crafting machine girfriend

Kate's Life said...

Jillian you are amazing!!! I can't believe how quickly you work!
Great pages, and nice blogging lady! I have to update to keep up with you!!!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Gary's got the greatest smile in this. Did they tickle him, or something?